[First posted in AWOL 1 November 2013, updated 9 August 2021]
On July 12th-13th, 1916, at the University of California Berkeley, several western associations coalesced into the Classical Association of the Pacific States.
In 1969, the California Classical Association emerged as a separate body. It is a non-profit organization with a volunteer Board of Directors elected by Members.
The CCA serves to promote the teaching and study of Classics and to promote the professional interests of its members.
And see also: